I really need a new camera. can't take photos and post them up with my phone now cos i lost the phone cable to the comp.
bleh!
yesterday was the last day at PL.
if there was a vacancy I would have stayed on!
really really missing my colleagues and my students.
I can't believe that 4 months have just passed like this - it felt like it was just a minute ago that I started teaching.
sigh, but that's the reality of life - I gotta move on.
and I'll be back, yes, I'll be back!
doubt anyone will be reading this,
but I must try to put my feelings into words here...
Thank you all for the MANY surprises (both successful and foiled ones) that you threw for me over this week. I had to hold back my tears many times.
I really could not have lived through the past 4 months with so much joy and happiness and laughter without each and everyone of you, both colleagues and students.
So much memories and friendships forged, I pray that God will preserve and strengthen these relationships that have been forged over the past 4 months.
Have developed so much more in my spiritual walk as well, knowing my full purpose and calling in my life.
Please continue to post up photos of yourselves and what you do, keep in touch with me about your life! I'm more than willing to meet up with groups of you over a meal or just doing something together, just fellowshipping with one another! or to even help with homework!
I'm determined to be back in PL.
going to relief teach during my holidays - let me know if there are any vacancies!
Thank you PLMGS (Sec)!
i wish I can post up all the stuff that shows a glimpse (yes, just a small glimpse, cos I really experienced SO MUCH!) of my 4 months in PL.
just imagine, the car boot was filled up, and I had to place a board at the passenger's seat. not exaggerating, but there was so much stuff. and I experienced so much more!
I pray that in the future, i'll still be in contact with these wonderful people, and may their lives be aligned with God's will and purpose for them!
bleh!
yesterday was the last day at PL.
if there was a vacancy I would have stayed on!
really really missing my colleagues and my students.
I can't believe that 4 months have just passed like this - it felt like it was just a minute ago that I started teaching.
sigh, but that's the reality of life - I gotta move on.
and I'll be back, yes, I'll be back!
doubt anyone will be reading this,
but I must try to put my feelings into words here...
Thank you all for the MANY surprises (both successful and foiled ones) that you threw for me over this week. I had to hold back my tears many times.
I really could not have lived through the past 4 months with so much joy and happiness and laughter without each and everyone of you, both colleagues and students.
So much memories and friendships forged, I pray that God will preserve and strengthen these relationships that have been forged over the past 4 months.
Have developed so much more in my spiritual walk as well, knowing my full purpose and calling in my life.
Please continue to post up photos of yourselves and what you do, keep in touch with me about your life! I'm more than willing to meet up with groups of you over a meal or just doing something together, just fellowshipping with one another! or to even help with homework!
I'm determined to be back in PL.
going to relief teach during my holidays - let me know if there are any vacancies!
Thank you PLMGS (Sec)!
i wish I can post up all the stuff that shows a glimpse (yes, just a small glimpse, cos I really experienced SO MUCH!) of my 4 months in PL.
just imagine, the car boot was filled up, and I had to place a board at the passenger's seat. not exaggerating, but there was so much stuff. and I experienced so much more!
I pray that in the future, i'll still be in contact with these wonderful people, and may their lives be aligned with God's will and purpose for them!

<< Home