ok, back for just this post! nothing much impt, was blogging abt my expensive wishlist on my tumblr right now...
yea, when i'm working i tend to spend more cos I know i can afford it. now although i still have quite abit of savings, the mere mention of spending $300 on something really worthwhile still makes me cringe.
I'm glad about this wk! :D many things happening that I really like doing and will treasure engaging in them. for today, thank God for my ex-colleague (and hopefully future colleague!) and my ex-students! :D
alright, tata!
yea, when i'm working i tend to spend more cos I know i can afford it. now although i still have quite abit of savings, the mere mention of spending $300 on something really worthwhile still makes me cringe.
I'm glad about this wk! :D many things happening that I really like doing and will treasure engaging in them. for today, thank God for my ex-colleague (and hopefully future colleague!) and my ex-students! :D
alright, tata!

<< Home